Withdrawal Successful But Not Received.

NaDaNAli

I have submitted a withdrawal request on 9 September 2024.

Order Details:

Withdraw Amount: 38141 PKR

Order ID: F-1809719396867491102

Fee: 1059 PKR

Created Time: 9/9/2024, 4:55:09 PM

It will show As Successful when I contact Bc Game support team they provide me a Screenshot.

Which I submitted here then I go to the Bank to check what was the issue why payment is not credit in my account. I will Also provide a picture of bank when I visited.

They Simply Asked You Got Scammed by Someone this is the Fake screenshot. If you have more details please provide we will investigate because in this screenshot there is no Bank Name, No transaction Id, I have no word to say them. 

Then I simply come back and contact with our lovely support they are replying to fast, But the merchant issue or service I do not get there is been 15 Days.

I simply submitted all required documents to support team pdf statement of bank, Video recording of bank account, But my transaction is not be completed in 15 days I don't know how will long it to go.

But I trusted to Bc.game and there support team.

Please resolved my transaction As Soon As Possible.

And Also mentioned that my friends who is playing game when I tell them my transaction stuck they are too afraid to make deposit they are more then 50 people from Pakistan and some of our of country.

Screenshot_20240915-130400.jpg

IMG_20240912_154057.jpg

IMG_20240912_154054.jpg

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now